Monday, June 2, 2008

Playing Catch-Up!

Boy have I been slacking on the blogging.  I don't have any great excuse, in fact I should be blogging more now than I have in the past since both Brad and I are done with school for the summer.  Anyway, since most of our friends and neighbors moved away (Dental School graduation) we decided that we needed to move also and we love our new apartment!  It is much more spacious (now we have room to hold all of our junk), very quiet, has a work-out place, two pools, racquetball court, and tennis court and best of all, NO BOB (former apartment manager)!    As soon as I get more decor hung I will post pictures. 

Ok, so Ella is turning into such a funny little girl.  She has soo much personality, we love it.  Lately she has been noticing lots of things and we catch her mimicking our actions.  This is just an example of what she does.
 

She has also decided that she loves to wear sunglasses now...All The Time.  We could never get her to wear them before, but one day she found an old pair of mine and wanted me to put them on her, so we got her a pair of her own and we think it's pretty adorable!


This is one of my all-time favorite pictures.  I don't know why I enjoy it so much, I guess it is just because I think it shows Ella's quirks!  We always check on her before we go to bed and one night this is what we found.  She was sprawled out, wrapped in her blankets and sleeping very soundly--with her feet between the bars.  


Before we moved, Ella went over to our neighbor's house...Britany and Angel... to play dress-up.  These two looked so cute in their princess dresses and jewelry.  Ella loved to put on all of the necklaces.  They both looked beautiful and had lots of fun!


Next, we have more pictures from the Zoo.  Yes, more zoo pictures.  When we first moved to Louisville we invested in a season pass and we have definitely gotten good use out of it.  We seriously go there at least 4-5 times a month.  Ella really loves seeing all the animals and it is something that we enjoy doing as a family.  

I always try to get a picture of Ella in the flowers and it usually ends up with her frantically trying to get away from them.  

Ella made a new friend at the zoo.  She was actually her size too!

This is a picture of Ella telling that gorilla exactly what she thought of him.  At least that's what I think she was doing.  She kept shaking her finger at him.


No comments: