Monday, June 2, 2008

-Catch-Up Cont-

The zoo has a little water park inside of it for the kiddos to cool off in.  Last summer Ella was too small to enjoy the water, but this year we decided to check it out and see if she liked it.  When we first got there she was pretty excited.  In fact she screamed with excitement for like the first 5 minutes.  She thought the water spraying everywhere was fabulous.  Brad ran around with her and got all wet.  They had a pretty good time together and I got to sit back and catch some rays and take pictures.  Everyone had a good time!

Checking out the new surroundings...

Taking the steps to the slide...

Going down the slide with Dad...

Ready to do it over again!


12 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Hey Megs-looks like you guys are enjoying your summer in KY. I can't believe how big Ella is-she gets cuter and cuter:)

The Allen Family said...

Wow! She's getting so big! She is such an adorable little girl! Probably because she has such an adorable mom. :)

Cam, Linz and Cohen said...

So I hear you guys are coming in July (I saw your mom at church). We need to get together when you are in Cedar. Ella is so adorable. She was so tiny last time I saw her. They just grow up way to fast!

Beau and Jamie said...

Cute Meg! You and Ang both have fun summer adventrues, I'm way jealous!

Dickson Family said...

let me know next time you go and i will go for sure. i haven't even been this summer but i guess i have been taking care of sick kiddos.

The Finks said...

Megan I am so excited to hear from you I'm glad we found each other on this. Well let me just tell you how cute your little family is. Ella is so adorable she looks just like you. It looks like you guys are doing well thanks for the message. I'll email you my address.

Mike and Kimmy said...

The zoo looks like so much fun! I want to go play at the water park! Ella is so adorable. I can't believe how big she's gotten. I remember how tiny she was when you first got here. They grow up too fast!

::David and Erin:: said...

What a stellar zoo! Ella is SO big and getter cuter all the time. I love her little swimsuit and aqua socks!

The Meyers said...

Ella is so sweet. I am glad you guys are stickin around this joint. I would love to go to that waterpark!

brandy said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS! Looks like we might have to drive to L'ville, just to enjoy that water park in the zoo (sounds like a nice excuse doesn't it?) HAHAHA

Travis and Jamie said...

Wish we could have gone with ya!! Here is our email: ttshepdmd@gmail.com
Miss ya'll tons!!

Travis and Jamie said...

Brad- Just wanted to say you have nice legs.
Travis