I have been recently reminded about my lack of blogging so I decided that I needed to hop to it and get to posting. These are just a few pictures I took a couple weeks ago. Our apartment pool finally opened and so we set off for some fun in the sun. The water was lovely! I am really wimpy when it comes to cold water, but this was just the perfect temperature. It took Ella a little while to warm up to the idea of floating in the water, but she ended up having a great time!
!WARNING! Sunglasses may need to be worn due to extreme whiteness. Please use caution!
As you can see Ella needed some getting use to the water. She didn't want to put her feet in just quite yet! (Please excuse the random legs floating in the background!)
Now she's getting the hang of it.... kind of
Ella didn't like that I was taking her picture!
After swimming we ate popsicles on our porch. This was Ella's first time eating a popsicle so of course, I needed to document it! I think she liked it :)
She's such a little sweetheart! Isn't her swimsuit cute? All we need is a beach now so she can go surfing! Brad brought home her little hat that she is wearing. She only keeps it on for a little while, but we thought she looked pretty cute in it!




3 comments:
WHat a cute little belly on Ella! How come I can't pull mine off like that? It's good to see some pics, but how come you never put any of yourself on there? We miss you guys!
sorry about the constant reminders of your "blog slacking" sometimes we just need motivation. I love the pics. How fun your new place must be, i cant wait to visit you there, which we are going to do soon...before the end of the month :)
SO fun! I want to come swimming with you. How fun to have a pool right in your backyard! Good job on taking pictures. They are beautiful--you should consider going into photography!
Post a Comment