There has been tons of festivities going on because of the Kentucky Derby. Since this is our first time being in Kentucky for it, we thought we would try and experience as much as we could. We decided to go downtown for the big derby parade. It was so crowded but we had a good time. Ella loved the big balloons and all of the horses. She kept trying to escape so she could run out and touch them. We were clear in the back of all the crowd because we were late (I blame Brad), so the pictures aren't wonderful...
Ella and Dad at the beginning of the parade
Ella and I at the parade
I had to post this guy's shirt. If you can't see it very well its martini glasses and shakers and olives on toothpicks. And an occasional girl sitting in a martini glass. I guess it's his "derby shirt" and pulled it out for the special occasion. I thought it was funny.




10 comments:
Megan! Elle is getting too big, I have to come see her! haha I actually was hanging out with Sarah the other night and she really wants to go out and visit...I see a trip coming up!
Looks fun! Can't wait to visit Kentucky someday!
The parade looks way fun! That shirt you took a picture of is classic:)
Sounds like fun! That is so funny that you took a picture of that guys shirt!
You guys are so cute! I have never been, but definitely should go.
Happy Mother's day Meg!
Looks like fun! We will have to look for one of those shirts for you to wear next year. ;)
Hey Megs, Tell Brad when you guys are out here we should go fishing:) What are the dates you guys are going to be in good ol UT? I hope all is well in KY:)
HEY!! Did ya'll move yet???? Jacob asked me last night Where you, megan, were. I said that you were in Kentucky and he said that he wanted to go back to his house in Kentucky and have you come over. He is not taking this moving thing very well.
What a fun day. I sure do miss those fun Kentucky things. Hope all is going good.
Post a Comment