Happy Easter to everyone. I love this time of year and love the Easter Holiday. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and also hope that everyone was able to keep in mind the reason why we celebrate Easter. Enjoy the pics!
Here are a few of Ella in her Easter dress. Thanks mom---it looks so cute on her!




8 comments:
THAT IS THE CUTEST DRESS! The things you miss out on having a boy....she looks a lot more excited about wearing her outfit, than Tate was !
OH I FORGOT...that's a great looking header...wonder who does all this great photography..., just kiddin'...hahaha
I do love that picture. Is there anyway we could try to do it in Sepia? I want to see how it would look
Megan! It's me, Chandi! What a darling family you are! It's fun to see what you're up to and where you are! Come see our blog! allenfamilyspot.blogspot.com. Hugs!!
Megra! I want to come visit but I need to make some money first...I don't know how to add you as my friend :( I actually don't really know how to work this site at all haha
Simply adorable...miss you guys!
Oh my goodness! She is so cute in those pictures! I am so excited to have your blog address...can't wait to read up.
Hey Megan. I found your blog through Angela's. Your little girl is adorable. What are you guys doing in Louisville? Anyway...hope to hear from you. My blog is www.thelovellclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment