Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yummy Chili

                                           
On Friday we were supposed to have a chili cook-off and an auction at the church, but with all the snow it ended up being cancelled.  Since the Shepherd's, Courtright's, and Cloward's had a lot of chili and pies that couldn't go to waste they called us to come finish them off (they must have figured out that Brad will never pass up anything that has to do with food)!  It was very delicious and fun to visit with good friends.
Picture Lt to Rt: Mike and Kim Courtright, Heather, Tessa and Dan Cloward, Xander and Travis Shepherd, Ella, Megan and Brad

4 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...

So I see you haven't changed things yet. But I love the dots!!

brandy said...

YYYEEEAAHHH,you've posted! I'll be checking back soon...

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I know, I know. I am getting the hang of things now and I'm actually starting to like it! Hopefully I will keep it up since both of you are moving away!