Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ummm...I swear I left Utah

This weekend we had a huge snow storm in Louisville.  I could not believe how much snow we got!!  Our bushes by our back patio were covered with snow and I even saw people out riding their snow-mobiles by the train tracks.  I kept asking Brad why those people even owned snow-mobiles.  Does anybody else think that's weird?  I seriously thought that we left all the snow behind when we moved out to Kentucky, but I was so wrong!  Needless to say, I did feel right at home with all the snow.  But come on, isn't it spring yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe all the snow. It's not supposed to snow like that in March. I'm excited to check your blog for new posts!

::David and Erin:: said...

The blog looks adorable...so you Megan!

The snow in Kentucky is unbelievable! I hope it warms up soon!