Ella is such a character. She has found many "sweet spots" around the house. Here are a few of them...
She loves to stare out the window. Unfortunately she has been doing that a lot since it has been so cold :(
I caught Ella making herself comfortable on our pile of clean laundry during laundry day
Ella loves her Bumbo that she got from her aunt Jodi. It is so funny to watch her climb into it. It takes a lot of effort so she is always very proud of herself when she finally gets in!
This is another one of Ella's favorite places to be. We call it her "library." She climbs in her Bumbo and choses a book to look at. It's so adorable!




3 comments:
What a treat, two posts in one week! Ella looks so cute. I wish you lived closer and her and Lauren could play!
Too cute! I can't believe how big she is! She has so much personality and spunk! Come back to Utah to visit soon...please!
I wish we were closer too! Ella is getting to be such a big girl...no longer a baby :( Ella and Lauren would be great friends, I know it!! We will be back in the summer to visit with everyone. I can't wait!
Post a Comment