This week was spring break for both Brad and I and since I didn't have to work today we decided to go to the zoo and enjoy the beautiful 65+ degree weather. Since just last week we were stuck inside do to 8 or so inches of snow, we were itching to get out and had a great day. We talked the Shepherd's and the Harper's (two of our neighbors) in to joining us. It was so much fun!
The gorillas were out enjoying the weather as well. They were really playful with each other--chasing each other around. This one is totally checking out Ella, but she is doing what I have taught her and playing hard to get.
Brad wanted to show us all the he is almost as big as a gorilla
Brad and Ella got to feed nectar to the parrots. Ella loved the birds and kept trying to grab them by their beaks (this is why we can never have a pet bird). Miraculously we made it out of the exhibit with only one poop dropping on us! Alright:)
We have nicknamed Travis "the bird man." This is why
This is the gang after our fun day at the Louisville Zoo!




8 comments:
We had so much fun! Too bad Tate missed most of it, sleeping. Now, ON TO THE AQUARIUM!!!
*oh, yeah. Ella playing hard to get is hilarious :)
I totally want to go to the Aquarium. Let's plan a trip before you all up and leave us!
Cute pictures. I'm so impressed with all your post this last week. Keep it up! We had fun at grandma and grandad's anniversary party. We missed you. It snowed today in Cedar, but should warm up this week. Thank goodness!
I'm so glad the party went well. Things like that make me wish I could be there--not the snow, but the party!
Your blog is sooo cute! You need to teach me a few tips! Looks like the zoo trips are fun! We'll have to get a pass.
Wyatt Family! Sarah and I (Jamie) are reading your bloggs and miss you so much! We both came to C-town this weekend for Easter and got to see everyone's kids but baby Ella! You need to come home, or we'll make a trip!
Miss you! Love you!
Sarah and Jamie
I'm bummed I missed everyone. I will be coming in July but feel free to take a trip out here. You will have plenty of places to stay for free :)
Post a Comment