Monday, March 31, 2008

Ode to Gymboree Bubbles

So, unfortunately we have had a very slow week and by slow I mean extra boring and full of school work.  Fortunately, a couple of weeks ago we went to the mall and picked up some bubbles from Gymboree.  I learned from Music Makers (a group of Mom's and kids that get together at the Stake Center and sing songs and read stories) that Gymboree has the best bubbles, so of course I had to get some.  Because of our super boredness we decided to try out our Gymboree bubbles in the house.  I do not recommend this because it made the carpet all sticky and we had a bunch of bubble goo in our hair.  Aside from all of the stickiness, we had fun with our new bubbles.  When we got up the next morning there were still some bubbles left on our kitchen table and chairs!  They really are good bubbles!  Since our camera doesn't take good pictures inside when there isn't much light, we only got like one good picture...

4 comments:

::David and Erin:: said...

Is Brad dead in the background of this picture? He looks like he's had a hard day at school.

Megan said...

I know!! We were laughing about that. I cropped the pic down, but before you could see more of Brad and Ella's sippy-cup was laying right beside him. It looked like he had too much to drink and passed out...too funny

brandy said...

That's a good bubble picture. You can really see those bubbles. I'll have to try these, Gymboree Bubbles, and see what the fuss is about!!!

The Robinson's said...

I love the distored pics! That is so something I could get hooked on, haha. We are definitely checking it out! Ella looks adorable in the bubble pic, I can't believe how big she is getting:)