Halloween was a blast this year. Since we live in the home of the KY Derby, I thought it would only be appropriate for Ella to be a horse jockey. I may be biased, but I believe she is the cutest little horse jockey I have every seen. Cutest! We were able to go to the biggest halloween party at our local zoo. I was nervous that nobody would be able to tell what she was. But throughout the night, I heard people say, "Oh look. What is she? Oh, she's a horse jockey!" Brad said every time I heard someone say what she was my smile would get bigger and bigger! Below is Ella with a couple of her best friends from Toy Story, Buzz and Stinky Pete.
We also made our annual visit to Hillcrest, a street here in KY where all of the houses go all out with there halloween decor. People from all around town come and walk up and down the street. I've never seen anything like this place!




No comments:
Post a Comment