Ella wanted to take some ballet classes, so we got her signed up for tap and ballet. I think I may have been more excited than she was about this. I couldn't get over how cute she looked in her little outfit. At the end of the 10 classes, us parents got to come in and all the girls got to show us what they had learned. I came armed with the camera and video camera and annoyed everyone with all of my picture taking. I loved it. Ella on the other hand had had enough after about the first 4-5 classes. She said it was too boring. So maybe dance isn't going to be her thing. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh ella looks so cute!
I love the leg warmers! Kassidy did the same thing in her dance class, only she only made it through 3 classes and gave me such a fit that I stopped making her go.
Love, love, love the leg warmers. Will have to go get some. Halle and Ella have alot in common. Their moms are the only ones who cares about them being in dance. Halle tells me its not real dance and that is is boring too. I guess those girls come from the same genes.
Post a Comment