December is always an exciting month. And this one did not disappoint. We started things off with a hair-cut. I am partial to Ella's hair. It's hard for me to say goodbye to her long strands, but since she has only been getting a trim once a year she was definitely in need of one.
Before.
After.
December is also when we have to start doing more activities inside. Some friends invited us to "All About Kids" and we had a blast playing on all of the big blow up toys, slides, playhouses and giant foam pits!
Ella is a little bit terrified of the giant slides so she goes down backwards and spreads her legs out as far as she can to slow herself down. She always has a look of terror on her face on the way down, but it doesn't stop her from climbing back up and doing it again!
Jumping with bunny on the trampoline.
We also had a breakfast with Santa at our church. Ella is always a little skeptical of Santa and is never all that excited to sit on his lap.
This year was no different. She was NOT about to get too close. And I don't blame her. Have you ever noticed I am never the one taking Ella to see Santa??? I have a strange phobia of people in costume. It doesn't matter what they are: Santa, mascots, disney characters--I stay away from them all. Scary!




No comments:
Post a Comment