Wow, I can't believe Ella is 4 already. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant and we were visiting you all in St. George at the NICU. She's come a long way since then, and Ella's turned into such a beautiful little girl, just like her momma! We miss you guys. I hope everything in Kentucky is going well and know that we think of you often :) Happy birthday sweet Ella!
Her pictures are so precious! She's so pretty! I can't believe she's 4...time flies! And I loved Ella's ballerina outfit with the leg warmers! SO CUTE! Did it remind you of making up dances in your backyard to Spice Girls?! Oh my...imbarrassing! haha
We are the Wyatt's and are currently loving life living in Louisville, KY. Brad and I are super busy with school, church, work, and friends. Our little one, Ella, also keeps us on our toes as well as laughing with all the crazy things she does. We love living in KY and will gladly welcome any friends who want to visit!
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe Ella is 4 already. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant and we were visiting you all in St. George at the NICU. She's come a long way since then, and Ella's turned into such a beautiful little girl, just like her momma! We miss you guys. I hope everything in Kentucky is going well and know that we think of you often :) Happy birthday sweet Ella!
Her pictures are so precious! She's so pretty! I can't believe she's 4...time flies! And I loved Ella's ballerina outfit with the leg warmers! SO CUTE! Did it remind you of making up dances in your backyard to Spice Girls?! Oh my...imbarrassing! haha
Love the pictures. My favorite is the one in the leaves. Can't wait for her to come and visit again. (It will be fun to have you and Brad come too:))
These are so cute! She seriously is sooo beautiful Megan!! Miss your beautiful face!!
Post a Comment