Saturday, August 22, 2009

Monticello 24th of July

My dad grew up in Monticello, UT. A tiny little town in the lower eastern corner of the state. I hadn't been there in a few years so Ella and I tagged along with my parents and grandparents to celebrate the 24th of July there and also so my dad could go to his 40th high school reunion!!

Eating at a restaurant on our way to Monticello. Ella is pulling a silly face. Pictured: Grandma and Grandad Carter, Mom, Ella, Dad.

It was so good to visit with family that I hadn't seen in too long. Pictured: Mom, Ella, Aunt Ann (dad's sister), Dad.

Ella rode a horse all by herself! To be honest she just SAT on the horse all by herself. She kept using the excuse that she needed her dad to take her for a ride (he was back in KY). Really she was just a little nervous and didn't want to admit it.

Ella and Uncle Gary (dad's brother). Ella loved Uncle Gary's house because he had a puppy and a kitty.

Ella and cousin Ryan. Ella loves the boys!

Ella and Ryan again at the parade.

Showing me all her candy. I couldn't believe how much she got. I think she got more at this one parade then she did trick-or-treating last year!

Me and my cute girl at the parade.

They had a tractor pull after the parade. This was one of the old tractors that they had for show. I thought it was pretty cool.

1 comment:

bbcurfew said...

Yay! You're a blogger! I've decided that Brandon and I need to be friends with you and Brad. But I guess you have to decide that too, or else we'd just be stalking you....and that would get awkward.
Our blog is brittanycurfew.blogspot.com