Friends for Life, Cousins Forever!
Ella got to spend some time with her cousins in Utah. She was so excited to see everyone and loved having someone to play with. It's hard to be so far away from family and we sure loved being able to spend a whole month with everyone. I decided to do a whole post with just pictures of Ella and her cousins (these are just SOME of her cousins. I didn't get pictures of everyone:(). Our big Utah trip is something that we all look forward to every summer. We miss you all already!
Ella, Aubrey, Lauren, Aunt Lyndsie
Halle, Ella.
Ella, Aubrey.
Ella, Halle
Ella and the boys: Kaden, Cooper, Carter. One of my favorite pictures. These boys were so sweet to Ella and were always taking care of her. Ella just couldn't hold in her smile!
Ella, Halle. Cutest ever!
Lauren, Ella. I loved to just sit and listen to these girls play. They were so stinking cute together.
Aubrey, Ella. I can't help but smile when I see these two together. So silly!
Ella, Lauren
Ella, Lauren
Aubrey, Ella




No comments:
Post a Comment