The Green Show
Every night during the Shakespearian Festival in Cedar City, UT they put on a little show before the plays for the night. They sing and dance and act silly. It's something that we always try and go to at least once when we are in town.
The Old Stomping Grounds
Brad and I met and SUU and Brad graduated from there, so one day Ella and I took a walk around campus. SUU has a gorgeous campus full of trees and grass.
I really wanted to get a picture of this clock tower. It's the Carter Carillon. My Grandad Carter and Uncles have done a lot of building on this campus and this clock tower is named after them.
I also wanted to get a picture of this handsome fella. That's Brad back in the day. He was on SUU's track team and was an awesome athlete. They have this picture of him in the old P.E. building at the school. One day I am going to get a copy of it. Ella asked how he got down from there.
Lunch With The Girls
I am so lucky to have some of the best friends ever. And I've had them since elementary school. We try to get together when we can. We met up at the usual place, The Pizza Factory, for lunch. Three out of four of us worked there through high school and college! Good times.
Pictured: Ella and Me, Dayton and Tiffany, Hayley, Angela, and baby Jack in front (Hayley's baby)




2 comments:
I love all the pictures and we loved getting to see you we can't wait until next time!
I need a copy of that! It was SO good to see you. I hope when we you come next we can spend more time. I love ya, Meg!
Post a Comment