5K Run
Earlier this summer I had a laps in judgment and talked myself into doing a 5k run downtown. My good friend Chelsea ran with me. It was actually a really fun run through downtown and halfway over the bridge to Indiana over the Ohio River. It was worth it just for the views! I just might do it again next year. Maybe I'll even train for it more than two days in advance like I did this year ;) But probably not....
Crossing the finish line.
Never go running with braided damp hair in a humid climate. This will be the result if you do. A giant clump of hair that is impossible to brush out!
Me and Chels after the race. She creamed me, but it was still fun. Hey Chels, remember how that mascot came into the crowd before the race started and I screamed really loud and started to cry because he came to close to me (I have a serious phobia of people dressed up in costumes) and everyone was staring at us? I do....
I just had to throw this photo in. This big man in the black tank top and red shorts was Chelsea's running buddy. haha
Brad's Birthday
Brad had his birthday at the end of July. His Mom was in town and was able to celebrate with us!
Yummy ice-cream cake! And the candles are 24 + 4 single candles= 28. I had to scramble to find ANY candles in the house. This happened to me last year. I'm never prepared with candles for birthday cakes.
Grandma Sharon lighting the candles.




No comments:
Post a Comment