Saturday, September 6, 2008

Do You Remember My Plant...

I don't know if anyone remembers an old post I did about the planting kits I bought from target, but I wanted to do an update.  The kit came with a tiny little pot, soil, and seeds.  You were supposed to plant them in the tiny pot and then when they got bigger you could move them to a bigger pot.  Anyway, I wasn't hopeful but I am very proud to say that ONE seed did sprout and the plant is still alive and going strong.  
This is how the seeds started. 

And this is a picture of our plant that was taken a couple days ago.  It is a tomato plant and even though we will never get any tomatoes in it I am still so proud that it is still alive and GroWinG like crazy.  I don't even water it that much anymore and it still just keeps growing. 

2 comments:

The Kartchners said...

Well look at you, little miss green thumb! Great work Megan!

brandy said...

OH, MY GOODNESS, THAT THING IS HUGE! hahahaha