This last Saturday Brad and I went to the Belle on the Ball (It's actually Ball on the Belle, but I kept getting it mixed up so now I just call it Belle on the Ball). This is basically dental school prom. It's a big dance on the Belle of Louisville, this really old steamboat. Everyone loads onto the boat and they go up and down the Ohio River. At first I didn't want to go (I hated going to dances in high school so why would I like them now), but the girls in my ward talked me into it and it ended up being so much fun. Everyone got all dolled up and danced the night away.
This is some of the gang that went to "Prom".
Lt to Rt: Wyatts, Mills, Courtrights, Bakers, Youngs
Kim and I trying to do our sexy model faces.
Some of the girls in my class
Lt to Rt: Lauren, Mary-Kate, Me, Rachel, Liz and Jill
Natalie and I had to get a shot of our sweet shoes. Mine are on the left, hers on the right. I have to say that I LOVED her pointy-toed shoes! And the best part is we have the same shoe size...... ;)
Mike and Kimmy getting their groove on. Can I just say Par-Tay Animals!!! These two made me laugh so hard. They were AweSomE dancers and totally made the dance so much fun. Thanks guys for a Fabulous night! You have to check out the Courtright's blog for even more pictures, especially the one where Mike is pretending to be a pole. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!
This last week the Ryder Cup was in Louisville. They played at Valhalla, which isn't too far away from where we live. Our Bishop called Brad one night and asked him if he wanted to ditch school and go to the Ryder Cup with him. He got some tickets through a friend. Brad was stoked and would have gone no matter what, but was nice enough to ask my permission (like I could have stopped him). I MaDe him take the camera so he could take pictures, for blogging purposes of course. Thanks Bishop for asking Brad to go. He loved it and had a great time. Here are just a few that he took.

This is the little pass that they wore around their necks
This is Phil something or other (I'm not really into golf). I guess he plays for the U.S. Brad thinks that he was giving HIM the thumbs up, but really I think it was to the guy next to him.
I don't know who this guy is but I posted this picture because I thought he had sweet hair for a golfer.




8 comments:
It was so much fun! I am so glad that you guys came and that you got your groove on! I am so jealous of Brad getting to go to the Ryder Cup! (not that I'm in to golf, just to say you went)
Yes!!! We made it into the Wyatt's blog. Girl, you can get down. You and Brad were awesome out on that dance floor. I am SO glad you went! You looked hot too!
Megan, you look gorgeous and I love the shoes as well! I need some fun shoes like that! We miss you guys and it seems like you are having a blast!
I LOVED the Ball on the Belle. I reversed the name too, it drove Trav crazy!! And YES, Courtrights are crazy dancers. They made the night a blast too, plus they were still newly weds, I wonder if the dancing is still as crazy?! So jealous of you guys. Live it up, really life is less exciting. Is it bad that I am wishing Trav was still in school?
I love the little Ball you guys had! Its always fun to get dressed up and go out:) Looks like you had a great night and all is well! How is school going by the way? Do you like it so far?
hey: email me so I know which address your checking. I tried to send you an email, but apparently it didn't go through!
meg- the golfers name is Ian Poulter (european= losers). I am so jealous of Brad right now. See you soon, Dustin
That does sound like fun floating on the Ohio river kind of like a mini cruise huh. I love your shoes more than the pointy ones though. I think we are the same size of shoe to hahahah
Post a Comment