After driving around with expired plates for the past couple of months, we decided we had better bite the bullet and register our car in good old KY. It was sad to part with our UT plates. My first thought was, "Now I have no excuse for bad driving when I don't know where I am going!" I always thought people were a little more forgiving when you have out of state plates. Oh well. What can you do!
Our snazzy new plates. It's so weird to see them on our car!
Me trying to part with our old plates :(
Ella kept trying to put our UT plates back on our car. Apparently she wasn't ready to part with them either.




7 comments:
We're still driving with our Utah plates too. I can't bear to part with them. Texas plates are so dorky, and I feel like I'll really be a Texan when I register my car here.
Traitors! Jokes...We have David's Texas plates on the wall in our house!
No more Utah plates?! Sad...you are officially a true 'Kentuckian'! haha
Hey, did Brad get into Oregon state? Kevin said he heard that from Rita at the college. Are you guys going there? I hope school's good and you are having a good time in Kentucky. We love your family, your dad and mom are always so nice to us! Miss you!
oh but it is sooo much cheaper in Kentucky! You never have to do saftey and emmissions again. Maybe that is why Kentucky is weird. All the pollution!
That's hilarious!
Now y'all are a true Kentuckians! License plate and all!
Post a Comment