Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day

I know this is a week late but I wanted to post some pictures of the Bats game we went to on Labor day. It was BLAZING hot and we were all sweating to death but it was fun to get out to a game.  We have lived in Louisville a year and haven't made it out to a game yet, so we invited the Clowards to brave the heat with us.  Even though I spent more time chasing Ella then watching the game it was still a good time!

Our little family at the game during the 7th inning stretch.  As you can tell Ella looked thrilled to be there.  She did act a lot happier than she looks in this picture, I promise.

Ella and Brad posing for a picture in between innings.

Ella and Tessa.  These two are so cute together.  Tessa is so sweet to Ella and Ella just loves her!

The Clowards stretching their legs and probably wondering why they agreed to come to the game when it was so ridiculously hot!


After the game they let the kids run around the bases on the field.  We decided to let Ella do it, but I think Brad was the one that really wanted to do it.  She was so funny to watch.  She would get so mad when other kids came around and passed her.  She wanted to be out there all by herself.  


This is Ella on the home stretch.  She was totally pooped out but made it the whole way.  It was a fun relaxing Labor Day and it made for a short week which was FanTastiC!  I can't wait until the next holiday :)

5 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

That is so cool that they let the kids run around the bases. What a great memory for Ella (although she won't remember it...but you got pictures!)

The Robinson's said...

How funny! Ella is getting so big and is darling as ever! It looks like all is well in KY! Thanks for your last comment you are so sweet:)

The Robinson's said...

Ps. I didn't mean funny...it was supposed to say fun!

Rob and Heather said...

The game looked like a lot of fun. That is pretty cool that they let all the kids (big and small) run around the bases after the game.

The Haggerty Family said...

Meg- Ella is so dang cute! What a fun day you had! I miss you. Tiff