Monday, May 24, 2010

Spoiled.

(Ella and Brad Oct '09)

I have greatly enjoyed my time at home since graduation. I sure have missed spending time with my little sweetie. This morning Ella and I had this conversation:

Me: "Come here Ella. Let's hurry and change your clothes for the day."
Ella: "Ok Mom."

I put on her clean shirt.

Ella: "No Mom. I want them warm."
Me: "What?"
Ella: "I want my clothes warm."

Me, still confused asked her to tell me what she meant.

Ella: "Dad warms my clothes up for me in the dryer."

What? Apparently while I was away at school my husband warmed Ella's clothes up every morning in the dryer before he put them on her. Looks like I've got a lot to live up to! Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.

4 comments:

~Andy said...

I love it! I bet Jenna and Hadley would both love that. Let's keep it our secret.

The Kartchners said...

haha, could you come do that for me too, how nice! Ella you are too cute

The Marchant Family: said...

Who doesn't want to put on warm clothes in the morning? Plus, it gets the wrinkles out. Good thinking Brad! Only now he's set a standard and you'll be expected to follow it :)

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

haha that's great! Sounds like Brad is a great mom!