We have sure been enjoying our summer, hence the lack of posts. But I have tons of pictures and thought I'd just give a snapshot of what's been going on.
We bought a house!
Hans (previous home owner), Brad and I right after signing on our home :)
We planted a garden...
....It died shortly after.
We had our first BBQ with a few friends!
We went fishing.
We went swimming.
We built a swing for Ella in our backyard.
We enjoyed spending time with this little lady.
We cheered Brad's softball team on to win the Championship! Go LDS! (They played in a church league--they even prayed before every game! haha )
Ella learned to ride a bike.
We made friends with a turtle we found wandering our street.
We spent more time swimming.
We celebrated having the greatest Dad by giving him a book we made for Father's Day.
Enjoyed more time with our little sweetie pie.
We picked fruit at Huber Farms.
Did some more fishing.
We acted a little silly.
Went swimming again!
Ella started Ballet and Tap class. She is the smallest, cutest little girl I've ever seen in a tutu. (She's second from the left).
And after all of that fun, this is what we all felt like!




4 comments:
Meg your summer pics are so cute! I love the swing you made for Ella! I kind of felt a little closer to you being in Maryland this summer because it was soo green, hot and humid. Hope all is well:)
this post made me miss you guys even more! Ella is getting so big and is gorgeous, just like you Meg. Good luck to Brad with school!
Great pictures! Was just wondering the other day if that old chair was still around. HAHA!!
so much fun, we loved all the pictures and wish we could have come with you on your summer adventures!
Post a Comment