Graduation
Even though at times I never thought it would really happen, I finally graduated with a BS from the University of Louisville in Dental Hygiene. Holy Moly I am glad it's over and done with! I was so lucky to have my parents and my sister Jodi and two nieces come to celebrate with us.
Since Jodi is a RDH too, she got to "hood" me. That's when they place this ribbon on you that has a special pin on it. I'm so glad I had someone there with me because I was super nervous I was going to fall either up or down the stairs or across the stage. Don't worry, I made up, across, and down without any incident.
Ella greeted me after I walked off the stage with a "congratulations mommy" and a kiss on the lips. Melt my heart! I couldn't have made it through the past two years without her being such a wonderful little girl! Thanks for being so greatl Ella.
Me and mom and pops. Bet you never thought one of your daughters would have a degree from UofL did ya?
Me and my good friend Brittany. Anyone who lets you inject them in the mouth with a needle when you have no idea what you are doing is a good friend in my book. Brittany, I couldn't have made it through with out you. Thanks.
Me and my fam (Ella is crying because a big lady stepped on her bare foot with her high heel--ouchies). When I first started school Brad was finishing his last year of his Masters program. Our schedules/lives/brains were crazy and a lot of times I didn't know if I was really going to be able to make it through school, but we did it. Thanks for helping me keep my head on straight and see the big picture Brad. And I promise to be your sugar momma while you are in school. And then MAYBE I will work for you. If you're lucky. And pay me lots of money. And let me be the boss. Kidding.




1 comment:
Congrats!! And tell Brand he is such a good hubby to hold your sweet metallic purse. And in such a manly way too!!! :)
Post a Comment