Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hair Cut.


This girl was in desperate need of a hair-cut. She has only had ONE before in her whole life and a professional was the one holding the scissors. I decided to brave up and attempt to trim it myself. Other than her not being able to hold still for two seconds I think it turned out somewhat descent. However, next time I will leave it to the professionals.
Before. Yikes, it goes down to her cute little hiney.

During.

After.




2 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Nice job, Megan, you did a great job! I've been thinking Bethany needs a little trim to help the ends look healthy. Maybe it would make it grow faster, too?! Hmm. Ella is so cute :)

The Haggerty Family said...

Oh, Meg, Ella Q's hair is BEAUTIFUL! Kinda brings back standing in your bathroom with scissors in hand back in the high school days... Too bad I don't live closer :)