Sunday, January 31, 2010

And I said Hey, What's going on?

We have been busy busy busy this past little while. The holidays were great and I was sad to see them go. I had about a month off of school and I loved every second of it. I got to stay at home in my jammy's all day if I wanted to. It was awesome.

Brad has been keeping busy with work. We are so grateful he has his job. He works at the University of Louisville Med School in the cardiology department. He has been able to participate in some really cool research and he has learned a lot!

December started out with a bang when we got the most amazing news. My honey got accepted into Dental School here. Looks like we will be in KY for another 4 years and we couldn't be more excited!

Ella is still as cute as ever and surprises me everyday with all the new things she is learning. She is turning into such a little lady and I love her to pieces! She makes me laugh and she tells me we are best friends and then my heart melts. Have I mentioned I love her???

Have you checked out my graduation ticker on the left? It says THREE MONTHS until graduation! I can't believe it. Two years flies by. I am getting ready to take my GINORMOUS written test in March and then I take my clinical boards in April. Anyone out there in need of a good teeth cleaning? If so, I'm your girl!

The next few posts are of what's been going on the past couple months. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

I need my teeth cleaned. Do you really need people? Mine would be perfect for your boards. Not toooo dirty (it's been like a year!) Gross

Cowan Family said...

Long time no see. It's that evil face book that's been making it so you don't post anything isn't it? Just know there are some of us that refuse to get on face book (I don't trust myself with the time I will waste) so remember us and keep posting. Hey I could use a teeth cleaning. Maybe I should just fly over for a visit and cleaning. I am sure Cameron wouldn't mind.

Polly Blevins said...

Congrats to Brad on getting into Dental School. Congrats to you on graduation. Exciting!