Thursday, May 21, 2009

Graduation. Yay!

Earlier this month Brad graduated with his Masters in Public Health from UofL.  It was so fun to see him all dressed up in his little cap and gown and watch him get his fake diploma (they send you the real one later).  He worked so hard in school and I am so proud of him.  
It's a fairly new and small program so the ceremony was short and sweet.  Here are just a few pictures.


Brad and a couple of buddies in his class getting ready for the ceremony

Getting seated

They had a tiny little band to play the music for them.  They were pretty good.

Ella was great during the whole thing.  Probably because I let her eat a bag of peanut M&M's to keep her busy!

My handsome husband, me, my mom, Ella and my dad

Brad wouldn't put his cap on for any pictures, but he looked really cute in it.  You will just have to use your imagination :)  Congratulations sweetheart.  I know how hard you worked in school and I couldn't be more proud of you!

8 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Megan! Hey! Your blog is so cute and your darling Ella is gorgeous! She's getting so big! LOVE the beach pic at the top!!! :) Listen, my bro is going on his mish and needs your brother's e-mail so he can give him his address. Will you e-mail it to me - - chandilee@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Tiffany said...

congrats Brad!

The Marchant Family: said...

YAy for Brad! That's great!

Laurel said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations. Ella looks so cute looking at the program. What's the next step?

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

YAY! There's nothing like graduating and being done with school!! Ella is so adorable!!

The Robinson's said...

Congrats on graduation! Your little family is as cute as ever. Don't judge the spandex Meg, I look like a goof, trust me I don't typically where biker shorts to run in. Lol.

The Kartchners said...

good job Brad! We imagined the cap and thought it looked very nice,:)

MDM EKINS said...

Congratulations guys that was a TON of hard work!!!