Ella is so cute and so smart! Wow!!! She has such a clear pronounciation of them too! You are wonder mom- I enjoy reading about how you have tests and papers due, but are still being the best mom and teaching Ella and cuddling on the couch with her! Good luck - you are amazing!!!
We are the Wyatt's and are currently loving life living in Louisville, KY. Brad and I are super busy with school, church, work, and friends. Our little one, Ella, also keeps us on our toes as well as laughing with all the crazy things she does. We love living in KY and will gladly welcome any friends who want to visit!
10 comments:
So stinkin' cute! She is a smarty!
GENIUS! What an angel, I just love my Ella!
Wow I am impressed! That is amazing, she is a smarty.
what a smartie pants! She must get that from her mommy. :)
WOW! she is so advanced! I can't believe that she knows them all and she is just 2.5 years old! What is your trick?
So grown up!! Thank goodness she still has her cheekers!
Wow, she's good. Maybe she can teach Lauren. We miss you.
Kim
So cute! Ella is so adorable!!! And she's such a smartie pants! Kira's going to miss her playmate when we leave!
Ella is so cute and so smart! Wow!!! She has such a clear pronounciation of them too! You are wonder mom- I enjoy reading about how you have tests and papers due, but are still being the best mom and teaching Ella and cuddling on the couch with her! Good luck - you are amazing!!!
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe she is saying her ABC's. We need to visit really soon..I don't think I've heard her actually talking yet!
Post a Comment