Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family Pictures

Before my little brother left on his mission to Brazil we had some family pictures taken.  My mom gave them to me for Christmas so I decided to post them.  It was just kind of spare of the moment so it's totally casual and we don't have a color scheme or anything, but I thought they turned out so cute!  I don't have any pictures of my whole family so I was very excited to get these!


This is me with my sisters, brother, and Mom and Dad.

This is the whole clan!  




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute megan

Cowan Family said...

What a cute family! Your sisters look so nice!

The Kartchners said...

Cute family pictures! You look gorgeous!

Parker and Christine said...

These are great family pictures! You guys are a picture-perfect family! Thanks again for getting everyone together at your house! IT was fun to see you guys- and I am amazed at all you guys are doing! Good luck with everything!

Laurel said...

Your pictures look great. I can't believe how big your family is. So fun.