Thursday, January 15, 2009

Even though it is the middle of January, I decided that it would still be ok if I posted some pictures from our Christmas vacation.  We were able to go back to Utah to visit our families!  I was so sad when I realized that I had left without packing my camera, so I relied on others taking pictures for me and then waited until they were e-mailed to me.  I was so excited to get to Utah and see family and friends.  We had a fabulous time staying up late and playing games and then sleeping in until 10 in the morning.   It was awesome!  Here are some of the pics that I have so far...

On Dec. 18, Brad and I had our 4 year anniversary!  He knew how much I love the show "Good Things Utah" and miss being able to watch it since we don't live in Utah anymore, so he took me to it and we were guests in the audience.  It's LIVE and they have fun segments like cooking and crafting and things like that.  Brad was a little self-conscious since it is a "girl show" but he was a great sport and we had a ton of fun.  Here I am with the hosts of the show: (L to R) Necia, Marti, and Reagan (yes we are on a first name basis)!
 
This is me, my sister Kim, and my niece Aubrey.  We had the fam over to Kim's house and made Chinese food and devoured it!  Kim makes the most delicious orange chicken.  The chinese food dinner is something that I look forward to when I come to visit!

Alison, Lauren and Ella hanging out on Lauren's bed.  What cute cousins!

Ella with her "happy" face during dinner.  Notice the big blob of ketchup on her plate.  That girl sure loves her ketchup.  She will eat anything if she can dip it in ketchup....is that weird?

Ella and her terrifying encounter with Santa Clause (notice I'm not the one taking her up to see him--people in costume just freak me out!)  When we told her that Santa would give her a present she wanted to go up and see him, but as she got closer the more nervous she got and burst into tears when it was her turn to see him.  When he said he had a present for her she immediately stopped crying and very carefully took it from him and then wanted nothing else to do with him.  It was pretty cute.

Ella showing off her new PJ's and her cute boots that she got from Grandma Sharon.  She loves those boots!

Brad, Ella, and I at the Joseph Smith Memorial building.  The tree behind us was beautiful.  We also looked at the lights at Temple Square.  It was so cold and there were sooo many people, but the lights were gorgeous and you can't help but have a wonderful feeling when you are near the Temple!

3 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

You guys are so cute! I loved hanging out with you last night. We need to do it more often. Priceline, here I come! Feb 6!!!

The Marchant Family: said...

Oh, I'm so sorry we missed you! I was working all day the day you called and then we left the next day. Looks like you had a good time though and your dad filled us in on all your fun happenings. Good luck to Brad with school! Kassidy is the same way with ketchup, and ranch. She always says, "Mommy sauce!" whenever I put her plate in front of her. Miss you!

Travis and Jamie said...

You finally updated!! I have been wondering what has going on with ya'll. Too bad we weren't in Ut when you were, so would have loved to hang out. Love the family pictures. I can't believe how big Ella is getting! She looks like a little girl now, Not a toddler.