Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Jamie Shepherd and since I've never done one before I thought I'd give it a try!
RULES
1- Post Rules on Your Blog
2-Answer the Six "8" Items
3-Let Each Person Know They Have Been Tagged by Leaving Them A Comment

8 Favorite Shows
1. That's So Raven 
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Amazing Race
4. American Idol
5. What Not To Where
6. The Mentalist
7. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
8. Flip This House

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Brad and Ella to work and school
2. Went to school
3. Took a test
4. Removed calculus from my classmate's teeth (It was Awesome!)
5. Went to lunch with my cute husband
6. Took Ella to the Park
7. Made dinner (that was quite the accomplishment!)
8. Watched The Hulk

8 Thinks I look forward to
1. Graduating
2. Brad Graduating
3. Having an income
4. Getting out of Debt!
5. Seeing our Families for Christmas
6. The end of this semester!
7. Ella's Birthday
8. Hearing if Brad got into Dental School

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Panera Bread
2. Paula's (mexican rest. in St. George)
3. Pizza Factory (in Cedar City)
4. Toast (in Ky, I highly recommend this place!)
5. Melting Pot (I've never been, but I've heard it's good and it could be a fav.)
6. Tucanos
7. Olive Garden
8. My Mom's house (she's a good cook!)

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Brad to get into dental School
2. Owning a home
3. Ella's nose to stop running!
4. Traveling, I want to go everywhere!
5. A shopping spree for Ella, Brad, and myself
6. For everyone to stop smoking!!!
7. Settle down somewhere I love with great neighbors and family closer than a 24 hour drive away
8. Getting an A on my next Head and Neck test (that's a long shot, but oh well.)

8 People to Tag
1. Jami Cowan
2. Hayley Kartchner
3. Angela Robinson
4. Tiffany Haggerty
5. Heather Mills
6. Erin Brown
7. Nichole Hiatt
8. Whoever wants to do this tag
8. 

2 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Good luck on your tests! You will do great. I am soon going to have a "melting pot" party with yummy fondue. I hope you'll come!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Good job on your first tag. I've never done a tag either, and Jamie tagged me too. So I better get on the ball with getting it done. I love "So you think you can dance" too! The Melting Pot is delicious, but can make a dent in the pocketbook. Ella looks so cute at the parties!