Friday, November 14, 2008

Ella is 2!

This week we celebrated Ella's 2nd Birthday!  We didn't do too much, but we tried to make it a special day for our special little girl!  Ella got a kitchen for her birthday and has loved opening and closing all the cabinets and putting together all sorts of imaginary concoctions!  I see a chef in the making!  Here are a few pictures:

Ella enjoyed a scrumpcious Happy Meal from McDonald's.  They made the crown for her at school.
 
This little apron came with her play kitchen and looks so cute on her!  My very own little Betty Crocker!

Yummy birthday cake.  She was so nice to share with me!


It is hard to believe that two years ago we had the surprise of our lives when Ella decided to come 13 weeks early!  Every time I look at her I am reminded that she truly is a miracle.  We feel so blessed to have her part of our family!  Ella, we sure love you and enjoy watching you grow more and more every day.  I'm so proud to be your Mom!

Ella, 2 weeks old

16 comments:

Dickson Family said...

hooray for ella. what a blessing and miracle..i too am grateful for ella and it is hard for me to believe how big she is now too. i remember when you first moved into the ward how little she was and now she is a little girl. how lucky she is to have such wonderful parents.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

The Marchant Family: said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I'm so glad that everything worked well and she's grown strong and healthy. We miss you guys and wish we could be there to have a party with you!

::David and Erin:: said...

I remember seeing her in the hospital...I had almost forgotten how tiny she was. We're sure glad she's such a strong little girl!

Laurel said...

Happy birthday Ella.

Cowan Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! It's amazing to look back two years ago and how much things have changed. She truly is a little miracle. We love you Ella! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. (Okay next month, it sounds better when you say a few weeks)

Travis and Jamie said...

OH!! Happy birthday sweet Ella!! WE miss you!

brandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!

Beau and Jamie said...

Meg your little girl is all grown up! She's so cute!!!

Kendell said...

why was ella born so early?

The Robinson's said...

Happy Birthday Ella, I can't believe she is 2...time flies! She has grown up to be so darling & fun. Hey when are you guys coming to UT?

The Haggerty Family said...

Oh Baby Ella! What a sweet little girl. Happy Birthday!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Ella Bella. She is such a sweetheart!

Megan said...

Happy birthday to Ella, I love her name by the way. We haven;t seen a picture of her since she was a baby. She is so cute.

The Bradshaw's said...

Hey megan this is Jamie Bradshaw (nielson)! Well I got your blog off Chandi's! Your family is so precious and very CUTE! Your little girl is getting so big! Well is miss you! add me you to your blog!! so we keep each other updated!!

Jerrel Mills said...

Happy Birthday Ella! You are such a beautiful little girl! We are so grateful to have you in our lives!

-Heather