Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holy Moly

The other day I was doing a little cleaning up around the house.  Ella, who is normally tagging along right beside me, had run off to find something else to occupy her time.  After a while I noticed that she hadn't checked back in with me or called my name or anything like she usually does so I began to wonder what she was up to.  As I walked down the hallway towards the bedrooms I could hear her playing and talking to herself.  I thought, "Oh, how sweet.  She's playing so good by herself and talking so sweet."  When I found her this is where she was.  All I could say was Holy Moly!

I guess this is just another good reason to stay caught up on your laundry!

5 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Ha ha! This is great! I love kids, they do the funniest things. By the way, I love your countdown to graduation.

Cowan Family said...

How sweet! It looks like Halle and Ella are going to get along great over the holidays. They will definately need alot of supervision.

Ryan and Ashley said...

I love Ella. She is such a cutie! Imagine being a kid and seeing these huge baskets full of soft clothes! I would want to jump in too. :)

Laurel said...

So funny that every little kid loves to play in the laundry. Too cute.

Dickson Family said...

that is hilarious...dayna used to do this too but not with so much laundry :) kidding