We are finally having some beautiful weather and the trees are in bloom. I am loving it! I have also been working on my "green thumb." I wanted to plant something. For some reason I feel you can get so much satisfaction when you make something grow! Unfortunately, I have not had much success at gardening in the past. I am always willing to try though...I don't know why! Anyway, I went to Target to look at their "dollar spot" (I love this section. There is always a bunch of fun things for only a dollar!) and found these flower growing kits. It came with soil, seeds, and the cutest, tiniest pot you've ever seen! Well, I took it home and planted the seeds and watered it diligently everyday...except for one day that I forgot. One day, after about a week of watering, I went to check on my seedlings and to my surprise they were sprouting! I was so proud of myself. Here is a picture of my accomplishment!
This is a picture of the trees at our apartment building. We always sing "Popcorn Popping" to Ella. Now we can actually show her what we are singing about!




8 comments:
This is really pretty! David and I still want to visit your family in Kentucky sometime soon!
Way to go on your green thumb!
The Trees are pretty! Janelle is marrying Marc McRae, he is from Cali, Riverside area. He is awesome and great for her :) That is fun Eric is getting his mission call soon, you will have to let me know where he gets called to serve.
so much for spring huh....now we are on freezing watch...what is up?
Good luck on growing your flowers! I'm trying the same thing and I agree about the satisfaction, it's fun!
YAY for Spring! I am very sick of April 6 SNOW!! Dumb. Ella is such a pretty little girl! I like the pictures on the side of your blog.
What is your special plant? Is it a flower? I love Dollar deals at target too. I always look at them and usually end up buying something..it is only 1 dollar, right?
Good job Megan! I hope your green thumb wears off on me this year :-)
Hey Megan! It has been forever since I've seen you. We are in Houston for Nick's job. He is an air traffic controller working at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport. I'm teaching dance and Sydney is being a wild child. Your little Ella is so pretty.
Post a Comment