Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ella in the Flowers

Another eventful day at the zoo!  I really wanted to get some pictures of Ella in this gorgeous field of flowers at the Zoo.  They have just recently bloomed and I didn't know how long they would be looking so beautiful.  It was supposed to be nearly 75 degrees today, so me and some other moms packed up for the zoo.  Boy was it crowded!!  Silly me, didn't realize how busy it would be during Jefferson County public school's spring break.  Even so, we fought the crowd and I feel satisfied that I was able to get the pictures that I wanted.  Hopefully my neighbor Brandy (the Real photographer) got some even better pictures.  Here are just a few that I snapped!

This is a rare sight...Ella smiling for a picture!  Normally she just gives me a blank stare.  Such a funny girl!

I love this picture!  She looks like she is pondering in a field of 
flowers :)

I had to post this picture because I thought it was so sweet of Tessa to put up with Ella's clingyness.  She doesn't look too annoyed, 
does she?

All the kiddo's at the Zoo.  As you can see, none of them really look all that excited to be having their pictures taken.  But us moms made them sit there anyway!

6 comments:

brandy said...

I know, just look at that last picture. Somebody's kid has to be the cryin' one..and well..it had to be mine! Atleast we got some good pictures of Ella, even though we RAN past all the animals to get to the end!! MY FEET ARE HURTIN'

Nachelle said...

Hi Wyatts! I've had my blog since the beginning of the year but didn't do anything with it. I just recently really started blogging and it's so fun to hear from everyone. Thanks for leaving us a note. So I guess Brad got into dental school? Congrats! And Ella is so cute!

Jay and Mel said...

Oh my goodness. Could you have a more darling little girl!? I love the pondering picture and the black and white to the right!! It was so fun to hear from you. I love that people put me on their blogs. So many fun people have contacted us!! I hope all is well. It sure looks like it!

Beau and Jamie said...

Megan, I can't believe how big Elle is getting! I need to see her again! When are you coming back to Utah?

The Robinson's said...

I know Cub is getting old, that means we are old haha. She turns 16 in Aug. and Janelle is getting married in June! The pics of Ella are beautiful! Your such a cute mom; taking little Ella to the ZOO and all. How fun!

Borders Family said...

Great pictures. When I was looking at your blog earlier Ashleigh got really excited when she saw "my teacher!" and "her baby." She just loves Ella. I love how bright and vibrant your blog is; mine needs some major help!