Earlier in the week we played Corn-Hole with some neighbor friends for family night. I had never heard about this game until a few weeks ago. I have to admit, I was a sceptic. I mean, can tossing a bag of corn at a big board with a hole cut out of it really be all that fun? Well, I am here to tell you that it is! I am officially hooked on Corn-Hole! Thanks Shepherd's for letting us come and play :)
Ella, Brad and Mike getting ready to toss!
An action shot of Mike...Nice form!
The Cheerleaders: Kim and Kira, Jamie, Xander and Travis




2 comments:
Corn hole is so fun! It is a great southern game that we can all bring back to the West! Living in the apartments is so social. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
hooray for cornhole!! we seriously play it every nice day. jon is thinking about making more and selling them. our neighbor is always asking us to borrow the sets so we might make him one too. anyways we will have to have a cornhold tourney soon so brush up on you skills
Post a Comment