My baby turned THREE years old today. Where has the time gone! I tell her every day to stop getting older, but she doesn't listen. I sure have enjoyed the past three years with this little lady though.
Here are some of the things she loves and can do:
She loves to draw, color, stamp, anything to do with art
She can write all the letters in her name as well as the letters:
D, M, C, T, O, Q, W
She can spell her name with her letters magnets on the fridge as well as:
Mom, Dad and Cat
She is constantly singing and making up her own songs
She takes care of her stuffed bunny like it were her own child
She has been completely potty trained since April
She LOVES playing with her friends
She loves nursery at church and will soon be joining the Sunbeams in Primary!!
She loves Cinderella and Hannah Montana and Super Why
She has to be told a story about Jesus every night before she goes to sleep
She is our little sweetheart and we love her to death. Here are a few pictures from her past three birthdays.

2 days old

One year old
2 years old

Three years old. She looks so OLD! She is not even my little toddler anymore :(
For a while now I have been wanting to compare her hands and feet now to these molds we got when she was a couple months old.
The pictures don't do them justice. Her hand and foot look so much bigger than the molds in real life! Anyway, happy birthday Ella! We love you!




11 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet little Ella! I can't believe that she is that old already! It seems like you guys just moved to Louisville and were coming over to hang out in the dark with us that one stormy night with a little baby Ella and our new born Xander. Remember that? Miss you guys!
Holy cow! where has the time gone? I swear she was just born yesterday and we came to see her in the NICU. She's grown into such a beautiful little girl, just like her mom. You and Brad are doing a good job. Give her hugs and birthday wishes from Kassidy and Robyn!
I remember visiting Ella in the hospital thinking she was so tiny but so beautiful at the same time. I was so scared to hold her when you brought her home because she was so little. She is such a beautiful little girl! I hope we get to see you all again soon!
Ella looks so old in that last picture! She is such a beautiful girl. Her hair looks like it is getting blonde. Kiki misses her Ella. Happy Birthday to her. When are you going to come visit us in Portland?
What a little miracle! We just love our "Ella Bella." Its been so fun to watch her grow up! Happy Birthday sweety, we love you!
Her 3 year old picture is Beautiful. I can't believe how big she is getting. I am sad you don't live closer. Lauren and Ella would have so much fun playing together.
Happy Birthday Ella, you are a gorgeous, smarty pants! We hope to see you again soon.
Ella is so beautiful! She looks so grown up now, and is gorgeous just like her mom! We hope that you guys are doing super and that Ella had a fantastic Birthday!
Happy Birthday Ella. I keep thinking the same thing about Sydney getting so big. She is a doll. Where did you get her darling boots?
Awe... Happy Birthday. Looking at those pictures of each birthday. She really is growing up. She is darling.
megan! we found your blog from christine and parker leavitt. i don't know if you remember, but our little abigail was ella's neighbor in the NICU for two weeks in january. we are so excited to hear that she is healhty and happy and full of attitude. : )
anyway, it's really nice to know you all are doing well. our abby will be 3 january 11th and she's as sassy as ever. happy holidays!
Post a Comment